• Student, CUNY Graduate Center Linguistics PhD program and Medieval Studies certificate program.
• Instructional Technology Fellow with Macaulay Honors College at the College of Staten Island.
Morphology, etymology, onomastics, historical linguistics, Germanic, folklore, English and Anglo-American witchcraft in the Early Modern era.
• The relationship between English and Anglo-American witchcraft practices in the 16th and 17th centuries.
• The influence of phonesthemes on the development of the Germanic languages.
• The Planchette craze of the late 19th century.